H4 for new born

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 for new born

I have to apply for my newborns H4B visa. He is sponsored by my husband. Does anyone have any idea if we need to take the baby for visa interview? Can a parent go?

I need to stamp my H1B as well. Can I apply both visas at the same interview time? H1B for me and H4 for my son??

Thanks

Would appreciate your input.

I have to apply for my newborns H4B visa. He is sponsored by my husband. Does anyone have any idea if we need to take the baby for visa interview? Can a parent go?
    >>> The baby need to go in-person for the interview. The baby can be accompanied by one of the parent.

I need to stamp my H1B as well. Can I apply both visas at the same interview time? H1B for me and H4 for my son??
    >>> Yes. Select the Family Option while filling the online application.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks.

I will have my independent H-1B and my son will be sponsored by my Husband who has his own H1B. Still can I opt for family interview??

Comment

Yes. But make this clear to the VO when you attend the interview, so that the visa stamp for your son will be based on your husband's petition expiry date. If you are in doubt, please check with VFS helpdesk.

Originally posted by sam122 View Post
        Thanks.

I will have my independent H-1B and my son will be sponsored by my Husband who has his own H1B. Still can I opt for family interview??
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X