Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently on L1 to H1

Hi ,

Currently i am on L1 and my H1 is approved but still don't received my I94.When will my L1 become invalid ?

Please reply.

Thanks
    Sonia.

Did the H1B get approved as a COS (Approval with new I-94) or for Consular process?
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

new H1b - start date

Hello, I have sponsor who is willing to sponsor me New H1b on 1st april, 2011. If my petition will get accepted how soon can i start working for my employer. Can anyone please provide me information about this?

Thanks in advance.

Gaurav

Comment

Hi

Hi,

I need to confirm with my employer abt this. But i got a mail from him saying that my I-129 is approved. He told me that this means that my H1 is approved and i will get my I94 in a week or 2.

I think my comp. has filed my application as COS, if comp. has done so , then when my L1 become invalid ?

Thanks
        Sonia

Comment

If the petition was filed as a COS, then upon approval of the H1B petition, your status changes to H1B and you are no longer in L1 status. You cannot continue to work for the L1 employer any longer (I am assuming that your employer who sponsored your H1B did not request a start date in the future).

Originally posted by soniakumar30 View Post
          Hi,

I need to confirm with my employer abt this. But i got a mail from him saying that my I-129 is approved. He told me that this means that my H1 is approved and i will get my I94 in a week or 2.

I think my comp. has filed my application as COS, if comp. has done so , then when my L1 become invalid ?

Thanks
          Sonia

Comment

You can start working from Oct 1st (assuming your employer doesn't request a start date that is later than Oct 1st).

Post your questions on a new thread and not at the top of someone else's question.

Originally posted by gaurav1182 View Post
            Hello, I have sponsor who is willing to sponsor me New H1b on 1st april, 2011. If my petition will get accepted how soon can i start working for my employer. Can anyone please provide me information about this?

Thanks in advance.

Gaurav

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X