2 h1b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 h1b

I am having a visa which is valid till sep 2011 from X company. Now my current company sponsoring me the visa. They dont know about my previous visa. Now I need to attend the interview. Will it create any issue. Do the consulate ask me any aquery regarding my previous visa.

Visa and petition are two different things. Are you taking about the previous visa in your passport or a previous petition that got approved for a different employer?

In any case, the consulate will not bother much about your previous petition or visa.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

speaking about my previous visa which is valid now

Comment

If you already have a valid H1B visa in the passport, then why are you attending the visa interview again? You can use the existing visa with the new H1B petition to travel.

But if you really want to attend the visa interview just because you changed the employer, then there will be no issues. However, remember that the old visa will be cancelled before approving or denying the new one.

Originally posted by ssram View Post
        speaking about my previous visa which is valid now
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X