Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B stamping in Chennai

Hi,

I am from Mumbai but my employer is from chennai so he suggested me to go for stamping in Chennai. So can chennai consulate ask me why I am going to Chennai rather than Mumbai ?

Also, I have heard recently visa stamping in chennai is too bad as everyone is getting one or another kind of queries. Is there any successful visa stamping cases, if can you please share what documents and questions they asked ?

Thanks in advance!

I am from Mumbai but my employer is from chennai so he suggested me to go for stamping in Chennai. So can chennai consulate ask me why I am going to Chennai rather than Mumbai ?
    >>> That should not be an issue. As per recent changes, you can attend the visa stamping @ any U.S consulate in India.

Also, I have heard recently visa stamping in chennai is too bad as everyone is getting one or another kind of queries. Is there any successful visa stamping cases, if can you please share what documents and questions they asked ?
    >>> Search and read the posts related to the success stories in immihelp.

Here is the list of documents required for a successful stamping.
    https://www.immihelp.com/h1-visa-stamping-documents/
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks !

Thanks for your reply. One more question, is the H1 visa stamping too bad in Chennai ?

Comment

It depends on the documents that you carry. If you have all the required documents and if your employer have good track records, then the chances of a successful stamping is high.

Originally posted by my4shopping View Post
        Thanks for your reply. One more question, is the H1 visa stamping too bad in Chennai ?
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X