Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got H1 but revoked by employer now in Inida ..bewildered

Hello Friends,

I got H1 petition approved with my employer A in year 2008, worked for 6 months, due to recession my employer asked me to go to India for leave, i did came to india on may 2009 got my h1 visa stamping, One day my employer sent an email that he is revoking my H1 status...sorry.
    Now i am willing to come to US but having a lot of doubts please help me in clearing my confusion.

1. Do i have to file a fresh petition, If yes, then i would be included in 65000 quota limit? The reason i am asking this is some one told me once if a person gets selected in H1 petition...he doesn't come under the quota for next time filing. If i don't come under the quota for fresh filing..can employer file for me at any time?

2. Or I have masters degree in US, so can i come in the masters category of 20,000 quota once again?

I don't know whether my questions are valid enough to be asked..I would be really greaful if anybody replies. Thanks in advance.

once you get a H1 visa, from next time you don't come under the quota. You can file your anytime (no need of Apr 1).

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X