Beware of this company. Technofina inc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware of this company. Technofina inc

Please be careful if your dealing with this company.One of the sickest desi company you could ever join.
    - Never pays salary on time. One can expect salary between 5th 15th. It all depends on Mr ***mood.
    - Paystubs are only sent on request basis.One month salary is always on hold by employer.
    - Never sends W2 to employee on time Only after march month you can expect your W2.
    - Collects money in cash if someone is on bench to run his payroll.
    - They make sure by holding paystubs salary that the person doesnt quit.

Contractor & Address

Fed. ID #
    CMT312A
    SBE Technofina Services Incorporated
    Mr. ***
    45 West 34th Street
    8th Floor
    New York, NY 10001 Tel: ***
    Fax: (646)219-2466
    ***@technofina.com

06-1651327

Post your experience here, so that others will get benefited.
    http://www.immihelp.com/h1b-sponsori...ofina_inc.html
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Technofina is an excellent employer

MY experience with Technofina is extremely good. I joined Technofina in 2005 and have worked with them for over 5 years and have just left the company, as i received my green card. Mr *** who is the CEO is a very helpful person and has kept up all the promises when i joined the company. He is more like a friend philosopher and a guide. In fact Mr *** helped me to move full time with my present employer, where I had been working as a consultant for last 3 years.

Comment

Pls Help - Pls Guide

I contacted this company for getting H1 visa. How reliable are they? Reading your reviews make me afraid of this company.

How many employees (or H1B holders) they have?
        How reliable is this company for getting H1 filed?

They are asking for some security money for 1 year of service.. Do they charge this with everyone?

Comment

Beware of technofina / mitp inc - worst in paying salaries

Friends ,
          please do not take any job offer offered by this company vp - *** .
          I have been working for this company from india for more than 2 years.
          Not even a single time he paid salaries on time.finally decided to quit after hell lot of suffering.
          His team in india is about 2 people [ hari and kumar]. Its very pity to see them always waiting for salaries and it is never on time.i don't know how is mr. Kumar taking it being a senior in business.

*** always escapes using an unknown board of directors story. Which now sounds to people as tom and jerry story.especially recruiters from india , please do not join this company - its my advise - you will lose time and money - and there is no growth with this company. Its all nonsense.

S---

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by PrashantSinha View Post
          MY experience with Technofina is extremely good. I joined Technofina in 2005 and have worked with them for over 5 years and have just left the company, as i received my green card. Mr *** who is the CEO is a very helpful person and has kept up all the promises when i joined the company. He is more like a friend philosopher and a guide. In fact Mr *** helped me to move full time with my present employer, where I had been working as a consultant for last 3 years.
          PLEASE DO NOT MISS GUIDE PEOPLE..

Friends ,
          please do not take any job offer offered by this company vp - *** .
          I have been working for this company from india for more than 2 years.
          Not even a single time he paid salaries on time.finally decided to quit after hell lot of suffering.
          His team in india is about 2 people [ hari and kumar]. Its very pity to see them always waiting for salaries and it is never on time.i don't know how is mr. Kumar taking it being a senior in business.

*** always escapes using an unknown board of directors story. Which now sounds to people as tom and jerry story.especially recruiters from india , please do not join this company - its my advise - you will lose time and money - and there is no growth with this company. Its all nonsense.

S-----

Comment

Technofina / MITP INC are the group of Companies that you will love to work with ....

Hello Mr. Rahul ,

I am really not sure of who you are.
            But your commentary is irrelevant to the fact.
            We as a family work together at Technofina/MITP.
            And upfront , we never had any salary issues till date.
            Our Boss Mr. *** is very humble polite and a friendly manager.

Your identity is hidden. This shows the fact that you lie.
            You can reach me on ***-914 331 1366.

Thanks,

Kumar
            NYC
            [email protected]

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X