Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Your Help for Stamping at Tijuana

Hi,

I am planing to go to Tijuana for my visa stamping, by the first week of April 2011,

I first came to US 2008 trough employer A, and was on bench for 7 months where i was not paid, and then I got 3 months contract which was later extended to 4 months and I have W2 only for that period, then I had a be on bench for 3 more months after which I had moved back to India where I was working for a company B for over a year in 2009-2010,

I was transfered to the US by the Company B to which I had transfered my H1b now.

on receiving the H1b approval I had gone to Tijuana for getting a new I94 as INS did not send the i94 with the approval.,

now I have to go to India as am getting married in April, and my employer is asking me to go to Tijuana to get the stamping.

I have read quite a few post here and found most of my required information, but my question is if I am asked about the bench period and the previous years W2 what should be the best answer.

I have the W2 for the 5 months period in 2010

what do you suggest.

Please help me...

also I would like to know if anyone is interested in joining me while I am going to Tijuana

RM

If they check your previous W2 and figures out that you were out of status, then most likely they deny your visa and you will endup going back to your home country. Whether they check your previous immigration records or not is no ones guess and it is purely your luck.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thank You Shervin, can you tell me if they do normally check previous W2's or just the recent ones. and what other consideration do they make before giving the renewal..

Comment

That depends on the VO. Some VO's will ask for 3 years of W2 and some don't even bother to check the W2's.

Originally posted by Thizz10e View Post
        Thank You Shervin, can you tell me if they do normally check previous W2's or just the recent ones. and what other consideration do they make before giving the renewal..
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X