New H1 appointment @ Mumbai consulate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New H1 appointment @ Mumbai consulate

I have seen consulate post mentioning no more new H and L appointment. My questions are:

1) I have submitted my DS 160 to Mumbai consulate can I take appointment to other consulate now using same DS 160?
    2) Which is good consulate to go for?
    3) Is there any chance to get appointment @ Mumbai ? anybody is lucky enough in last week for same.
    4) If i choose Delhi consulate, do I have to submit docs before three days to VFS in Maharashtra for delhi?

1) I have submitted my DS 160 to Mumbai consulate can I take appointment to other consulate now using same DS 160?
    >>> If you haven't booked the appointment yet, then better fill a new DS-160 for a different consulate.

2) Which is good consulate to go for?
    >>> I am not aware of any bad consulates. All consulates are good as long as you carry all the required documents required for stamping. If you are working in a EVC modal, then it is advisable to choose a consulate other than Delhi.

3) Is there any chance to get appointment @ Mumbai ? anybody is lucky enough in last week for same.
    >>> Mumbai consulate is under renovation. They have stopped accepting new visa applications.

4) If i choose Delhi consulate, do I have to submit docs before three days to VFS in Maharashtra for delhi?
    >>> No. However, it is advisable to talk to VFS Delhi.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X