Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B holder Employment-based, Fifth Preference (EB5) - Employment Creation Investors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B holder Employment-based, Fifth Preference (EB5) - Employment Creation Investors.

Remember I am on H1B:

what does this mean : "Employment-based, Fifth Preference (EB5) - Employment Creation Investors" , I read that this category requiered 1M dollars and 10 people hire staff?
    I am interested to know , becasue I can arrange 1Million dollars , I have some close amount of 1million dollars just some thousands dollars needed, and even plan for invest in hotel, I asked La Quinta inn hotels they offered 46Millions hotel buiding structure, for 15years of terms, so this EB5 category how many years take for Green card, even I am ready to invest within 30days, La Quinta hotel told me look out immigration procedure and I qualified for own hotel brand of La Quinta inn.
    Please suggest me, even hotel business is nice, my family people own this business and they suggest me to look out for EB5 to be a permanent residence fast. is it true?
    if yes then I will sure going for this option. Seniors please suggest me. I dont want to stay more on H1B and even I dont want to work more, I want to do good business in hotel. may be I will own 2 hotels if I got suceed in first year. so may be I will hired 12 minimum to 25 people 24/7 work will there in hotel. is it possible to get GC this way?

Parag

https:///eb-5-investment-based-green...-entrepreneur/
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

I read it, but want to know how fast is the process, and H1B person can eligible.
      another option for me is : if I invest cash $600000 and then my total fixed investment in hotel will be $46millions for 15years atleast, then after one year again will plan to open 2nd hotel same near about terms. is it work? and how much time will take to get GC? you provided link I read all and even asked to attorney but not satisfied from that attorney , he is cheap so.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X