Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B Transfer: RFE

Hi All,
    Need your valuable suggestion in the below case.

I am currently with Company 'A' on H1-B. Company 'B' applied for my H1-B transfer in premium processing. Got a RFE after 1 week of acceptance. Now company 'B' doesn't want to continue with the position and hasn't replied to the RFE.

Question:

1. What will happen to my H1-B transfer case?
    2. If it gets denied, then on what ground? Lack of evidence or case abandoned?
    3. I am still with Company 'A' and haven't resigned. Will it affect my current H1-B anyway?
    4. My current H1-B is due for extension in a few months. Will this failed H1-B transfer case affect my H1-b extension or any future H1-B transfer?
    5. Do I need to mention my failed H1-B transfer case while applying for extension?

Appreciate your help.

-KG

Originally posted by KaliprasadG View Post
    Hi All,
    Need your valuable suggestion in the below case.

I am currently with Company 'A' on H1-B. Company 'B' applied for my H1-B transfer in premium processing. Got a RFE after 1 week of acceptance. Now company 'B' doesn't want to continue with the position and hasn't replied to the RFE.

Question:

1. What will happen to my H1-B transfer case?
    Denial. It is not 'your' case at all, H1 is employer's petition.
    2. If it gets denied, then on what ground? Lack of evidence or case abandoned?
    Some ground,doesn't matter.
    3. I am still with Company 'A' and haven't resigned. Will it affect my current H1-B anyway?
    It will not affect at all.
    4. My current H1-B is due for extension in a few months. Will this failed H1-B transfer case affect my H1-b extension or any future H1-B transfer?
    No effect.
    5. Do I need to mention my failed H1-B transfer case while applying for extension?
    Not at all.
    Appreciate your help.

-KG
    H1 is employer's petition. You are only a beneficiary. Petition denial is for B not you.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X