Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Refused Under 221G

Hi Everyone,

I got H1B Visa 2006 and went to USA 2006 and i came to india for vaccation 2010 with extesion H1B Visa. I went to consulate for interview, first they gave query they need more document. And i submitted document to drop box in couple of days. After 7 weeks they send me passpoart and letter.

Consulate General of USA (White Paper).

Dear ------,

In accordance with United States law and Department of state guidelines,action on your case has been suspended,and then I-129 petition for Non-immigrant worker filed on your behalf will be returned to the united states citizenship and immigration services(USCIS) with a memorandum explaining the facts of your case are presented to us at the time of interview. The U.S. Consulate in chennai is no longer handling your case, and will be unable to give you any information on the statud of your petition.

For your information, your visa was refused today Under section 221(g) of the immigration and Nationality Act(INA). Essentially, this section states that a visa cannot be issued to anyone whose application does not appear to the consular officer to meeet the requirements of the INA or of the regulations therunder.

Thanks.

My question is, can i apply new H1B visa with the same company.Is it possible or not.

Give me some explaination for this case.

Thanks
    Chandshini

did you change your employer?
    did u work continuously without any gaps?

was there any problem with your employer?
    was there any problem with your credit history?

any problems with criminal history or using of drugs or any other illegal things?

did u file income tax returns without any gap/problems?

please be frank here

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X