Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got 221(g) Pink Slip-Interview 21st April-Chennai

Hello All,

Iam a first time H1B applicant.Working for a American company in chennai.Got an offer with an genuine consulting company in US.
    Today Morning i had attend the interview.Mine was scheduled at 9.45 AM and i reached with my wife by 9.30 AM.After normal formalities i have attended.here is the whole conversation.

VO:- Good Morning,How are you?
    Me:-Iam good, Thanks.
    VO:- Document Folder Please..
    Me:-Handed over the documents
    VO:- Which Company you’ve gonna work for?
    Me:- YYYY
    VO:- Which Company you are currently working for?
    VO:- Why are you leaving YYYY and going to US?
    Me:-Want to gain International exposure that too on YYYY ..
    VO:- Ohh, YYYY ..How much you’ll be paid
    Me:-$ YYYY
    VO:- Can I see ur employer agreement with you..
    Me:-Sure(Handed over the document,she saw it for a minute and returned back).
    VO:- Who is your Client?
    VO:- Is it a vendor Company?
    Me:-No, YYYY is the client for us.
    VO:- Can I have your Old passport
    Me:-Gave my Old Passport
    VO:- She saw the Visas and cancelled my H3 Visa issue by YYYY by means of a stamp and saw my B1 Visa
    VO:-You have worked for YYYY also?
    Me:-Yes
    VO:- How much you are involving on YYYY design.
    Me:- I’ll be involving from Concept design Till prototype.
    VO:- That’s it.
    VO:- I can issue you the Visa and she wrote a big @ at my DS160 Confirmation page.
    VO:- She put I797B form,Confirmation letter with attached token number,passports of mine and my wife along with a Pink slip.
    VO:- “ Please don’t go anywhere,we’ll call you shortly again”.
    Me:- Ok Maam,Thank you.

PS:- No Questions to my Wife.
    We waited for Half an hour and again our token number blinked on the screen.we went to a different counter ,where a Indian lady was seated.

Handed over the folder which was given to me by VO.She kept only my passports and my wife’s and asked for my resume.I gave my resume to her .
    She asked me did I visited any other countries other than US.I told “No”.She told finally that I’ll get my Passports with in 4 to 8 weeks by courier.

Freinds ,Please let me know will i get my visa.Iam not sure after telling me that she can issue the visa ,why she has given me the pink slip.

Thanks.

221g for an admin process is very common these days. Especially when your company is a consultancy company. Follow the below thread and you will find out that you are not alone.
    http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83302
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Dear Friends,

I contacted some people who went through 22g pink slip issue and they told me that my case was under TAL list.Can any 1 suggest me how much days it will take to get my visa.My employer is waiting for me and if it takes more time he may opt for some other candidate.

Is it possible to expedite the process(Admin processing)

Friends,please reply me.

Thanks for every 1.

Comment

There is no way to expedite the admin process and no one can predict the time that will take to resolve a case that is under admin process as each case is different. Check the below thread and read the experiences posted by others who have got 221g.
        http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83302

Originally posted by ChennaiH1B1 View Post
        Dear Friends,

I contacted some people who went through 22g pink slip issue and they told me that my case was under TAL list.Can any 1 suggest me how much days it will take to get my visa.My employer is waiting for me and if it takes more time he may opt for some other candidate.

Is it possible to expedite the process(Admin processing)

Friends,please reply me.

Thanks for every 1.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

All,

Yesterday i got my Visa stamped.it took 9 working days to get my visa after issuing 221G Pink slip.I'll pray every1 should get fast.Thankyou very much

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X