Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer

Hi to all member.

I am on H1b visa right now in pharmacy field. I got another company who wants to hire me. I have all required documents and certification for practice.
    My present company told me that they will relieve me within 10 days.

My question is; Can I have to do premium file or regular file? Is there higher chances of success with premium file?

My lawyer has suggested me to do regular filling and he is thinking there should not be any problem with my case. And he told me that I can start work for new employer as soon as we get receipt for documentation from USCIS. Job requirements are same at both places.

Is H1b transfer is easy process? means success ratio?

Any help from you will be really appreciated.

Thanks for your time and have a nice day.

My question is; Can I have to do premium file or regular file?
    >>> You can do either. Premium processing will get you the result within 15 days for an additional $1250. It is advisable that you join the new employer only after a successful H1B transfer. If the transfer gets denied, you will end up in a messy situation.

Is there higher chances of success with premium file?
    >>> Both are the same. The only difference is the time in which the petition gets processed.

My lawyer has suggested me to do regular filling and he is thinking there should not be any problem with my case. And he told me that I can start work for new employer as soon as we get receipt for documentation from USCIS. Job requirements are same at both places.
    >>> Yes, you can start working for the new employer upon receiving the receipt notice.

Is H1b transfer is easy process? means success ratio?
    >>> That depends on the documents you submit, the company that is filing your petition and your current & previous immigration records.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X