Need Prof Advice on H1- B visa stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Prof Advice on H1- B visa stamping

I’m an Environmental Engineer currently on H1- B Visa. I came to USA in Jan 2006 on F1 (student visa) doing my MS in Environmental Engineer. I was completed my study on Jan 2008. I was on OPT from Jan 2008 to Jan 2009. During this time, I was searching job but no luck. Due time constrain and demand I joined one the IT consultant to do my H1-B Filing. They are ready & did my H1-B visa. I got approved H1-B visa from Oct 2008 to Oct 2011. Due to USA 2008 recession period, IT consultant doesn’t Keep my H1-B for longer period. I was luck this time, I found job in environmental field with one of the Environmental engineering firm & they did my H1-B transfer process. This time I got my H1-B approved from Feb 2009 to Feb 2012. I work for this environmental company about one Year. But again Because of USA Economy I got laid off this company in DEC 2009. To keep my status valid in USA, I transferred H1-B visa into F1 Visa again. I got approved F1 visa on Feb 2010. I choose this school (NY) and enrolled for certificate program in Oracle database, only for maintain my valid status in USA. Again by luck, I got one offer from environmental firm (NJ) for a limited time. I started work with this firm on CPT Basis on F1 visa from May 2010 to Oct 2010. I got another offer from environmental firm in TX on Nov 2010. But this school didn’t allow me to work in TX on CPT Basis. So I transferred school. I took admission in one of the California base school, who promised me to allow me a work permit on CPT basis to work with this company in TX. I enrolled in School program in MBA for first semester. They issue my CPT (from Jan 2011 to April 2011) for Texas Basis Company. I started work for this company from Jan 2011 & later on this environmental firm had applied my H1-B filing on April 2011 and I got approved H1-B visa from April 2011 to April 2014. So Now I’m not worried about my School status. Ultimately I dropped without anything to do with this status. As of my understanding, It automatically terminated previous valid status if you got any new USA status.
    My Question :
    1. Current standard process for H1-B stamping
    2. What kind of documents I will get from lawyer, who filing my H1-B visa for this employer in Texas.
    3. What kind of documents I will need from employer, who sponsor me H1-B visa in April 2011.
    4. List of document need to carry at the time of stamping day.
    5. Do I need to some special document to show up during Interview related to time between H1-B to F1 status to again H1-b Visa?
    6. What I need to tell US embassy consular, if they ask me why you transfer you H1-B visa to F1 visa back to H1-b Visa. (Note: I don’t have any kind of proof except School I-20 & I-20 with CPT. I might be get school certificate problem but I’m not sure about this).
    7. What I need to tell US embassy consular, if they ask me about relationship between school in California and employer in Texas.

I regularly paid my Tax Return after First time H1-b visa approved. I have almost all paystub from my earning day to till now.

Please reply me back with Answer of above Question. If you need any more information I like to provide you. Thanks in Advance. [email protected]

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X