Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent Help Needed!!! H1B Visa extension!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Help Needed!!! H1B Visa extension!!

Hi ,
    I am in strange situation. I am in 7th year of H1B and I have applied for H1B extension which was expiring on April 4th through my company on Feb 14th through normal processing. I have the LIN number from receipt notice. I was never able to check the status online as the LIN number was not found and when attorney called USCIS regarding this on March 23rd, We were told that the information will be updated to see the status online. Our attorney did not follow up with USCIS since then. Our attorney followed up again just today and found that an RFE was sent on March 25th which was never received by attorney. Currently we do not know what exactly is requested in the RFE or dead line for the response. RFE was requested again today from USCIS and was told that will be received in around 30 days. Do you think new dead line will be given for the RFE as the initial deadline might have passed for the initial RFE. I am not sure what to do at this point if I am in status or not. Please provide your advise as to what I should be doing? Appreciate your advises.

Thanks for your help.
    Raj

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X