Cannot see 'Download Interview letter' link on VFS site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot see 'Download Interview letter' link on VFS site

I have no clue whats happening, I booked an appointment at US Embassy Kolkata, India for my H1B stamping. The site takes me to a page where it says "Please click on each link to download interview letter" but there is no link on the page to download. I have an appointment in few days and I am not sure what to do. It is mandatory to carry the appointment letter at the embassy and it is driving me crazy as google does not help too. I hope someone can help me on this forum.

Couldn't download appointment letter

Booked appointment for my parents but couldn't find the download link. I think there is some problem on vfs site

Comment

Cannot Download Interview Letter

Hello Friends,

I booked VISA appointment for my parents today everything went fine but when I tried to download I see no links to download something really happening wrong in VFS website. So, I guess who every tried to book the slot today has this problem.
      I did sent an email to Chennai Consulate. I will let you know once I hear from them back.
      Can you guys keep me posted if you know a way to download those Interview letters.

Thank you.
      Jeshu.

Comment

hello

I got an appointment date for the visa interview but couldnt download the appintment letter. I couldnt find the link to download the appointment letter.Tried to contact the help line but it was already closed.Kindly let us know if there is a way to resolve this issue.

Thank you

Comment

Same problem here

Just few minutes ago i booked an appointment for my mother at Chennai consulate. Everything went smoothly until the Download Appointment section.
          There was no PDF link to download. I tried using 3 different browsers to see if it was a browser error, but that didn't work as well.

Comment

Unable to download appointment letter

Hi all
            Is there any update on this issue? Has anyone been able to download the letter? Kindly keep us posted on any updates.
            Thanks

Comment

Not working yet

I tried again but it is not working. I guess we will have to wait until the VFS help center opens on Tuesday, after the memorial day weekend, to inquire.

Comment

I scheduled an appointment at the US consulate Mumbai, and the same thing happened with me. Have mailed vfs, lets see what they reply. If anyone finds a solution, please post!

Comment

Download link issue on VFS site

Let's keep everyone posted.... I have been trying constantly and have also emailed the US embassy at Kolkata... We can post here as soon as someone gets reply from VFS or finds a solution... Thanks in advance...

Comment

Even I have encountered a similar situation.. I had booked a appointment date in Delhi Embassy and in the final stage i am not able to download teh appointment letter.. I am just waiting fro the embassy ppl to come on phone.. please reply, if anyone has got a solution for it

Comment

I am also facing same problem.I have booked on 29th may.

Comment

Hi all

I had earlier sent an email to helpdesk and they have replied me asking to send the passport and HDFC receipt details of my parents. Hope i will get a reply from them soon.

Thanks
                        Sivakumar

Comment

Download link available now

Hello Everyone

I am seeing the download link in VFS site. Hope you all got the same

Comment

I can see the download links now but when I click on guidance sheet it is giving me 404 error. But I guess this sheet is not that important.
                            Thank you.

Comment

It's working (Appointment and Guidance Letter)

I am able to download the interview letter.

I initially used the Firefox browser and was not able to download the Guidance Sheet. I tried using the Google Chrome and i was able to download it.

Hope this helps.

Good luck for the visa interview.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X