blue and pink slip in chennai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blue and pink slip in chennai

Had visa interview on may 12th in chennai and got blue slip for copy of I-140 and pink slip for admin processing. VO said case looks genuine and but need some admin processing. dropped the document on may 16 with blue slip. got the slip back with "addditional admin processing" checked. this is my 10th year in us. status on pdf shows "pending process" and message on traking passport in vfs shows "passport is under process in us consulate/ embassy". any idea how long the process take?

Unfortunately no one can predict since each case is different. Search and read the experiences posted by other members that are related to 221g admin processing in immihelp. Here is one.
    http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83302
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

We (I for H1B and spouse for H4) had gone to Chennai consulate for visa stamping on May 12th 2011 and got a pink slip and a blue slip. Documents requested on blue slip were submitted on May 16th. Got back a receipt notice with AAP ticked on the blue slip.
      On 11 Sept 2011, I sent an email again to ChennaiNIV and Chennai SAO for status updates. On Sep 13th I got an email from ChennaiNIV stating "You will receive your passports through VFS in another 3 to 5 working days.". I also received an email from VFS about passport availability for pick-up. Today(sep 14th) PDF also updated as "issued". Visa issued on 125th day.
      This forum was really helpful in keeping my hopes. Thank you. All the very best for people still waiting for the visa. Let me know if you guys have any questions.

Thank you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X