Me and My wife both are having H1. Right now I am travelling on H1 through my company to US. I want to take my wife along with me but it is getting deplayed for my wife to travel on H1 from her company.

Can I apply for H4 for my wife so that she can join me as dependent. If so what will be the status of her H1.