Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I Travel in B1 VISA while my H1B is on process

Hi Everone,

This is my first posting, Can I Travel in B1 VISA while my H1B is on process

what is the minimum time gap should be there between B1 and H1B travel

Please advice me

Thanks
    Vijay

>>> Yes.

>>> There is no such thing.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Can I travel in B1 VISA while my H1B VISA is on Process

I am working for company AAA in India presently, this company want me to join their US office through Contract House called Company BBB

so Company BBB going to process by H1B, this process will take minimum 3 month.

Now my present company AAA want me to travel to US in B1 VISA (I already Have) during the H1B process ( 3 months time )

Can I gohead and arrange my travel, will there be any issue in processing my H1B Visa (In India by company BBB), while I am on US (By company AAA)in B1Visa

Comment

Can any one share their experiance

I am working for company AAA in India presently, this company want me to join their US office through Contract House called Company BBB

so Company BBB going to process by H1B, this process will take minimum 3 month.

Now my present company AAA want me to travel to US in B1 VISA (I already Have) during the H1B process ( 3 months time )

Can I gohead and arrange my travel, will there be any issue in processing my H1B Visa (In India by company BBB), while I am on US (By company AAA)in B1Visa

Can any one share their experiance

Comment

Your question has been clearly answered. I am not sure what more you are looking for. Like I have mentioned in my previous reply, there are no issues in traveling in B1/B2 when the H1B petition is in process with USCIS. The only thing that you should be aware of is not to file a COS from B1/B2 to H1B, rather leave U.S and return back in H1B visa when you are ready to work for the H1B sponsor. If you are still concerned, then I suggest you consult an immigration attorney.
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thank you

Thnak You for the help and support

Comment

Can I apply for B1 visa from the same company that is processing my H1b visa?

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
              >>> Yes.

Can I apply for B1 visa from the same company that is processing my H1b visa? And I am currently in the US under F2 status, can I hold both Visa?

>>> There is no such thing.
              Can I apply for B1 visa from the same company that is processing my H1b visa? And I am currently in the US under F2 status, can I hold both Visa?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X