Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not able to schedule visa interview @Chennai consulate

Hi,

I have been trying to schedule a visa interview @ the chennai consulate since last week. I am planning for the visa interview date within 2 weeks from now. The VFS site when trying to schedule an interview I explicitly mentioned CHENNAI but still I am not seeing the CHENNAI calendar at all. I see Hyderabad, KOLKATA and NEW DELHI alone.

Here is a link used to find the earliest possible visa interview date at any consulate. Anyone can try this and it doesnt ask for any personal info. But the dates shown here are the same dates shown when you reach the final step of scheduling an interview.

My Questions:
    1. I need to schedule an interview at chennai. Is there any separate website to schedule for chennai consulate?
    2. Am I doing the process correctly (like correct website and steps)
    3. Do anyone face the same prob with the chennai consulate?

For some reason the Chennai Consulate visa appointment calendar itself doesnt show up. Its weird.

Any help is appreciated and its urgent

Site will show available dates for all consulates. If there is no date available in Chennai for say July then Chennai July calendar wont appear. If any single date is available in Chennai for July then calendar will show for chennai else it wont.

Comment

chennai consualte dates for july 2011

Hi akhashr,

Were you able to get any date in Chennai for July ? We are also trying to get a date for July 18 in Chennai but the calendar does not show up. Please let us know if you got in ? How long should we wait to see if it opens up ?

Even if they are not available now, is it possible some will open up in the next few days ?

Thanks.

Comment

Chennai consulate dates for July 3rd week.

hey,

I've been tracking the dates myself but i dont see anything open for the 3rd week of July.Last week the dates were open for the 4th week but i did not see anything for the 3rd week and hoping they will open soon,maybe this week.Can someone please update here if they see any dates ?

Comment

We booked an interview for july 29 two days back at chennai consulate (if there is availability, the date appears in green). And July 29th was the only date in green. All the best...

Comment

Visa appointment @chennai

I am trying to take appointment @chennai, but i can see only mumbai dates. Help

Comment

july 3rd week dates - chennai

I don't understand why the dates in 3rd week of july never opened for chennai. we booked for july 28 but are trying to change it to the previous week if available.

has anyone been able to book a date in july 18 - 22 week at chennai ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X