Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issued 221g blue slip

Hi All,

I have attended the h1 interview at Chennai consulate on May 19th and was issued 221g blue slip. we have submitted all the requested documents (including client letter) along with my passport as per the blue slip on May 24th.

My passport has been returned to me on July 1st with out visa stamping, when I called Chennai consulate and asked about status they have informed me that my case is still under review, I don't have any more hopes now...do you think this will go into a never ending loop ?

Does any one have similar experiences? Any one else in the same boat?

Your suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks
    Naso
    Last edited by NASO; 07-04-2011, 05:52 AM.

hello,

I'm from Hyd the yellow slip mentions not to submit your passport, after the admin process the Consulate will mail us requesting to submit the passport to the VFS for the stamping. I think they jus returned your passport as its not required for admin process, anywayz contact the helpline for the return of passport.

Comment

Hi

What happened to your case? Did you get your visa after review? I am also stuck with 221 g blue admin processing. Please reply me

Comment

221g blue at chennai

had interview on 18th oct @ chennai and got 221g vlue for admin processing.
        no documents asked. client was contacted the very next day after interview and response was sent.

Still haven't received any email from consulate to submit the passport.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X