Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa first time its Possible to get Stamping from Canada

Hi There,
    i get Approved my H1B Visa on Jan 2011 firts time from my Employer.before that im on F1 Status.
    now i need to do stamping but now day if you guys go back home india for stamping very hard to get it.
    So, if is possible to get H1B Stamping from canada or Mexico
    if is there anyone have experience or details can you please share with me or give me some more tips on this matter.
    Thanks you guys for your help and support.

Ripal

Mexico is not an option for you.
    US consulates in Canada will allow you to apply there. However if you are working in consulting position, you will face extra scrutiny no matter where you apply. If you don't have US degree, it may be difficult for consulate in Canada to evaluate your education and hence they may send you to home country anyway.
    If Visa is denied in Canada, you will not able to return to US directly and will need to return to home country first.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

hi Kabaka- for H1 Stamping from Canada first time Stamping

Hi Thanks for reply , ill really apreciate your time.
      ok if i am able to go canada and i have US master degree so still im able to get H1 Stamping from canada or is there 50% chance to get stamping otherwise if i didnt get stamping i have to go back to my home country.
      because this is my firts time H1 Stamping.
      please reply thanks again.

Comment

Like I already said, there is always extra scrutiny for consultants no matter where you go and if there is doubt about employee employer relationship, Visa can be denied. You don't need a Visa for the sake of it. You can apply whenever you leave the US. If you are visiting Canada for less than 30 days, you don't need a Visa to return.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X