Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

H4 visa for parents

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • H4 visa for parents

    Hi all

    i am a h4 visa holder with my husband in H1b. I need to bring in my parents to US. which visa should i get? if its other than H4 then wat are the documents for it? One more thing, i m coming back here in january 2012. Can i process the visa for my parents in January? and can they come here later ? that is may b in november or december 2012?? is tat possible..

    she has some hearing problems how well wud she be treated in the interview??

    guide me!
    Last edited by raddy89; 07-25-2011, 06:50 AM.

  • #2
    Your parents need to apply for visitor visa.
    USA Visitors Visa, Tourist visa to USA, step by step and comprehensive guide to visitors visa
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.