X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B re-stamping 212 g pink slip

Correction: its 221 G. I mistakenly wrote it as 212 G

Hi All,

I have been to USA since 2007 and recently I changed my employer in US itself. Since my previous employer's passport stamping date was expiring, during my current vacation trip to India, I thought to get it changed on my new employer.

However when I went to Delhi Consulate, the VO kept my passport and gave me this pink slip. I have not been asked to submit any document ( also the lady officer at the counter 30 crossed the list of documents required) and told to wait for 3-4 weeks to get this process completed.

I just want to know if there is anyone else has previously faced the same situation and can provide some pointers. I have read most of the threads and know that asking for pointers is gonna pretty much return the same information still in state of being shocked, just thought to see if anyone can provide a ray of hope/share exp for their approved visa after this situation.
    ( No offense but people who did not get visa even after pink slip, I have my deep sympathy with you but I would appreciate to not have your inputs here. Pls understand am already in a very low energy state and your input wont help me for sure).

Thanks a lot people. I appreciate your time and effort for the same.
    Last edited by amyth; 08-04-2011, 04:06 PM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X