need urgent help on my situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need urgent help on my situation

Hi,i am going by very confuse stage.my h4 was refused and my husband petition was sent back to uscis.but its 4 month completed but no update on uscis website and no letter to employer.employer called to PIMS and got reply petiton is exist in record as regular no revoke.now employer saying to re appear for h4 interview agian with same petiton.my husband is working in USA.im very confuse that is if i will got again with same petiton then is there any chance to get h4?please reply

Your situation is very unique and it is really hard to predict how the second visa interview with the same petition will turn out. Sometimes the consulate will send the petition back to USCIS and it takes time for USCIS to revoke it. Unless you attend the visa interview again, you are not going to find out the outcome. Since the visa was rejecetd based on the same petition, I wouldn't personally advise you to go with the same petition again. Probably your spouse should transfer his petition to another employer and you should attend the visa interview with the new petition. Do consult an immigration attorney. Like I said, your case is unique and honestly you are not going to get much help from the forums.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Contact no. PIMS required

Do you have any updates on your visa stamping? If you have PIMS contact no. can you post it. My wife attended interview 2 days back and she got a 221(g) with PIMS option checked, I don't know how much time it will take to get her visa stamped. It will be great help if you can send the PIMS contact info, so that I can expedite the process.
      Thanks
      Satish

Comment

There is no special PIMS contact number. Contact the VFS helpdesk at the consulate where she went for the visa interview. PIMS will take about 2 weeks to resolve. Sometimes it will take a little longer.

Originally posted by satish06 View Post
        Do you have any updates on your visa stamping? If you have PIMS contact no. can you post it. My wife attended interview 2 days back and she got a 221(g) with PIMS option checked, I don't know how much time it will take to get her visa stamped. It will be great help if you can send the PIMS contact info, so that I can expedite the process.
        Thanks
        Satish
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X