Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa

Hi...
    I have done mbbs from India and preparing for USMLE. I have been to US for 3 months on F1 in 2010. And i will be applying for H1 b visa in 2012 on the basis of residency in US.
    The problem is that my fiance who has also done MBBS and preparing for USMLE was refused for F1 visa twice and B1/B2 visa once in 2011 on the basis of having no strong home ties. So my ques is---
    1. What are the chances of his visa approval for h4 visa in 2013 (after marriage)?
    2.Will there be any impact of previous rejections on his visa?
    3.Will MBBS and preparing for USMLE will affect his H4 visa? because after h4 visa he will be applying for h1b visa based on his residency.

Thanks in advance

Previous immigrant intent denial will not affect H4 application. H4 dependents are allowed to study and take exams but not allowed to work.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks for replying. He will convert later on h4 to h1b to work there.
      Visa consulatant already know that he wants to do residency there in US(as he mentioned in his visa inerviews) so will this thing affect his h4 visa? What would be the impact of intention to do medicine residency on his H4 visa?

Comment

Visa consulatant? Do you mean Consular officers?
        It does not matter. H Visas are dual intent meaning that is alright for the applicant to have immigrant intent.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X