Urgent- Doubts on H4 stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent- Doubts on H4 stamping

Hi I am going for H4 stamping to my home country(Hyderabad, India). I heard from some body that for H4 we need to submit the documents at the vfs office 5 days in advance of our visa date. Is this true? please confirm.

If the submission of documents is true, Please suggest on which documents we need to submit in advance and which documents are to be taken for the visa interview.

Please advice. Thanks in advance
    Last edited by meenakshi_1948; 08-20-2011, 07:38 AM.

Yes. It is required.

Hi I am going for H4 stamping to my home country(Hyderabad, India). I heard from some body that for H4 we need to submit the documents at the vfs office 5 days in advance of our visa date. Is this true? please confirm.

Yes. It is required.

If the submission of documents is true, Please suggest on which documents we need to submit in advance and which documents are to be taken for the visa interview.
    You can go through these links for the dates & timings for docs submission and the list of docs to be submitted to VFS office few days before.

Please advice. Thanks in advance

Comment

Hi Durga, thankyou for your reply.

I have one more question. They asked for a latest photograph in the documents that are required to submit. Should it be the same one as submitted in the DS 160 form or can we submit a different one.
      Would there be any issue if we submit a different one.

Please advice. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Not necessary because difficult to differentiate

Preferably it should be same; as always consistency is what is required in this whole process. However I don't think they will specifically (bother to) try to spot the differences between the old and new photographs unless the differences are too quite obvious. Try to get the new photo as close as possible to old one (i.e. the one in DS160). This task is not quite difficult for professional photographers.

Originally posted by meenakshi_1948 View Post
        Hi Durga, thankyou for your reply.

I have one more question. They asked for a latest photograph in the documents that are required to submit. Should it be the same one as submitted in the DS 160 form or can we submit a different one.
        Would there be any issue if we submit a different one.

Comment

Hi Durga, Thanks for the reply.

When I browsed in the vfs website for the requirement of the documents to be submitted before hand, I found a point that says
          "Copy of letter to USCIS, Client letter or description of internal project & experience letters"

Actually I am going for H4 stamping,
          1) I collected my husband's letter of employment from his department for the client letter part.
          2) My husband is working in the same company from the start of his career, so he don't have any experience letters seperately. So, I collected his resume for the description of internal project & experience letters.

But I couldn't understand what the copy of letter to USICS suggests. Is it different from I-129. Could some one please explain.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X