Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE for H1B Application...Urgent Help Needed

Hi All,

I need your advice on my H1B application.

I filed H1B on 8-Aug-2011. My lawyer received RFE where USCIS is requesting exhaustive evidence, including proving right of Control of the Employer over the Employee. Can anyone explain what does this mean

My lawyer requested me to provide following document

1) Detailed Job duties in his existing work place as a Programmer Analyst. This should include all the skills, softwares used, duties performed, employees supervised, roles and responsibilities etc.

- Should I follow some format to prepare this letter? Should it be on employer's letter? If someone have prepare this type of letter for H1b please please please could you share it with me.

I am utterly confused and i would be greatly if someone can throw some light on this.

There is no special format. All that you need to do is send your lawyer the your current roles and responsibilities in the project and the technologies that you are using. If you are managing any resources, then include that information as well. This should be an employer's letter. The lawyer (assuming it is your company attorney) would put this in the employer's letter head and get it signed from the employer.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks Shervin

Thanks a lot shervin. Appreciate your prompt reply.

Have you come across any H1b cases where such type of RFE was received? What are the chances of approval in such cases??

Comment

They are case by case basis. It depends on the documents that your lawyer submits for the RFE. If they are convinced, they will approved the petition.

Originally posted by amrishpatel View Post
        Thanks a lot shervin. Appreciate your prompt reply.

Have you come across any H1b cases where such type of RFE was received? What are the chances of approval in such cases??
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X