H1B on vacation 4 months -Port of Entry current condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B on vacation 4 months -Port of Entry current condition

I apologize if I am repeating some already answered question but I tried immhelp and didn't find current condition based question or answer based on my situation.

Hi I am on vacation in India and came here after three years. I am a permanent employee in US company (Small 200 employees) and was able to grant 4 months PAID vacation as I was working with them since 3 years and I took first time off to visit my home after 3 years. I am in touch with company and also helping my colleagues if they need any help in my absent.

I was reading few articles (2010 based) that if you stay long, you can be kick back to India. Is it true. If yes, I may need to go early even I have approved vacations and I am getting salary continuously.

Please help - Answers will be appreciated. Just fyi ... I have H1b valid till 2012 and i have all my current slips.
    Again, Please share you experiances, and greatly appreciate help and suggestions

Please reply experts. Appreciate your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by rimpys View Post
      I apologize if I am repeating some already answered question but I tried immhelp and didn't find current condition based question or answer based on my situation.

Hi I am on vacation in India and came here after three years. I am a permanent employee in US company (Small 200 employees) and was able to grant 4 months PAID vacation as I was working with them since 3 years and I took first time off to visit my home after 3 years. I am in touch with company and also helping my colleagues if they need any help in my absent.

I was reading few articles (2010 based) that if you stay long, you can be kick back to India. Is it true. If yes, I may need to go early even I have approved vacations and I am getting salary continuously.

Please help - Answers will be appreciated. Just fyi ... I have H1b valid till 2012 and i have all my current slips.
      Again, Please share you experiances, and greatly appreciate help and suggestions
      Please reply!!! Awaiting eagerly.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X