Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

221G Blue slip receive after green slip from chenai consulate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221G Blue slip receive after green slip from chenai consulate.

I had H1B visa interview at chennai last month. I was received 221G Green slip. I submitted all documents to chennai consulate alongwith original passport. After one week I have received below mail from chennai consulate.

Your passport with ref no. YYYY ZZZ is ready for delivery by courier.You may also collect it Today from the VFS Chennai centre between 4 - 5 p.m. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Today Evening I have received courier from Chennai Consulate. They have returned my passport along with Blue slip. Details of Blue slip are same as Green slip. Here they have corss marked the last option in Blue slip.

"The Petition is being returned to USCIS for further review. Upon completion of the review, USCIS will contact your petitioner. Please wait for a notification from the Consulate before returning.

I want to know what does mean by above status. What will be further process from consulate ? How I can know status from USCIS ? Please help me. Is there any positive sign for H1b approval from my case. Please some one help me. What is difference between green slip and blue slip ?

If they think that the admin process could take quite some time to complete, they will return the passport and continue the process. This is nothing new. If the admin process is successful, then you should get the visa stamped. This is still not a visa refusal. If that was the case, they would have clearly mention it. You can track the case status online if they given you a case number. If not., contact VFS helpdesk and they should be able to help you.
    https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/221grefusal/
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

What is your case status now? What happened after you got the blue slip and what questions did the vo ask you in the interview?

Comment

Hi tejastrivedi,

You got any update from USCIS after your petition review? My case is similar to your. Petition has been send to USCIS from chennai consulate after interview, Let me know how long will this take to get a update from USCIS.

Thanks,

Comment

Hi thendral4me,

Can you please share your case and interview details with us?

Thanks

Comment

My H1B interview was on OCT-19-2011, 9.15am slot, My project is a internal project.

1. What is your highest qualification?
            2. How long your working for this company?
            3. your work location?
            4. Who is your client?
            5. About project?
            6. Your project current status?
            7. Show the letter send to USCIS from your petitioner?

I had all the documents with me, so showed him the letter.

He has given me 221G blue form and marked all petitioner related documents to submit to VFS drop box, I told him I had all the documents with me now, but he asked me to drop today itself.

He kept my passport with him.

So I have submitted all the documents asked in the 221G blue slip, without passport.

On OCT-25, received my passport with another blue 221G form, asking me to submit the same documents again. But this time in the blue 221G there is a No written. they have canceled my previous visa, (L1 Visa). I tried to check with chennai consulate, but they told they have received my documents and my case in under "Review" by VO.

On OCT-29, received another 221G green form, Now they have marked the AP (Additional Processing Information). So my understanding is my case has send back to USCIS for further review,

But till today when I checked with US Chennai Consulate, my case status is under administrative processing. not sure what is happening.

My understanding is the once your case is send back to USCIS for further review, then our case will be closed by US Chennai Consulate. It is more than 1 month from my interview date.

Now I am in confused state, as my case is under "Administrative processing" or Case send back to USCIS.

Can you let me know if the case is under administrative processing then VO will mention that in ther 221G slip?

If the case has send back to USCIS, then how long will it take for USCIS to receive my case from Chennai consulate.

you got any update on your case?

Comment

First of all i appreciate the fact that people here in this group are generous enough in assisting others and providing suggestions for 221g cases. I understand people go through an absolute emotional turmoil when they come across such a situation. Unfortunately, i am sailing the same boat and would appreciate if somebody can offer some suggestions or inputs.Following is my case scenario:

I had received a 221g during my H1B visa interview on Dec 2nd,2011 Mumbai consulate . I was given a blue form asking for some employer/petitioner documents. I submitted the documents on Dec13th, 2011 to vfs and i was told that i will get a response within a week. To my surprise, today i received all my submitted documents through courier in my mailing address and it had
              two forms on the top of the pile of my documents. The first form was "Petition Based Revocation Memo tracker" which had my case number,the adjudicator's name, interview date and it was mentioned there that documents were received on 15/12/2011 through vfs and it had one more blue form (just like the one that i got during the interview) asking me to submit exactly the same documents again which i had submitted before. I have no idea what is going on here. Why am i supposed to submit the same documents again that i submitted before and which the consulate returned to me via courier.

Comment

(H1B-Green 221(G))The petition is being returned to uscis for further review

HI

I got the Passport on Feb 2rd 2011 after 70 days and issued 221(G) Green slip saying that

"The petition is being returned to USCIS for further review. Upon completion of the review, USCIS will contact your petitioner.Please wait for a notification from consulate before returning".

This is option ticked in the slip. None of other Information ticked.

Have any one faced same issue, Have any chance to get VISA after further review.

How many months it will take complete process.

Please let me know quickly

Thanks
                Madhu

Comment

221g blue slip

i got 221g green slip at chennai consulate, they put my case as "Additional administrative check required", they didnot ask addition document.
                  They returned passport and petition, but they keep it my previous company experience letter.
                  is any body know, how many days they will take for complete this process. what will be the result.
                  Last edited by sudhakarelz; 03-23-2012, 09:33 AM.

Comment

@ sudhakarelz

I attended for visa interview on 17 Feb and had the blue 221g AAP checked,no updates yet,can you please post ur interview experience.Also can you reach me at [email protected] so that we can discuss more on this?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X