Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shervin143
    replied
    1.) My concern is if I am able to get all the marriage certificate doc by 10th so can we(Me and My Wife) go for H4 interview Visa immediately say on 12th Dec?
    As the court marriage certificate take around 30 days period to obtain certificate officially..Will this be a question from the VO (How come you have got the certificate so early)?
    >>> There will be no such questions. If you have the marriage certificate, your wife can attend the H4 visa interview without any issues.

Also My Wife has got twice F1 Rejection recently, so will this be an issue in obtaining H4?
    >>> F1 rejection should not have any impact on H4 visa stamping as long as the reason for rejection is not her (Fraudulent documents etc).

2.) Is it possible for me to also go with my wife during the Visa Interview, will they let me go in the embassy ?
    >>> Unless you take the H1B and H4 appointment together as a single slot, you won;t be abl;e to accompany her inside the consulate.

Leave a comment:

• kunalbhatia
    started a topic H4 Visa marriage certificate

H4 Visa marriage certificate

Myself Kunal, I am currently in US and on H1 B, I will be coming India on 1st Dec and Getting married on 7th Dec.I have 2 queries can you please help.

1.) My concern is if I am able to get all the marriage certificate doc by 10th so can we(Me and My Wife) go for H4 interview Visa immediately say on 12th Dec?
    As the court marriage certificate take around 30 days period to obtain certificate officially..Will this be a question from the VO (How come you have got the certificate so early)?
    Also My Wife has got twice F1 Rejection recently, so will this be an issue in obtaining H4?

2.) Is it possible for me to also go with my wife during the Visa Interview, will they let me go in the embassy ?

Please Advice

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X