Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Amendment Stamping

Hi,
    I already had my VISA stamped, but after that we found that there in change in location and Client. So I had went for h1b Amendment. Now do I need to got for stamping again?
    If any once had faced the same situation, can you please let me know whether I had to go for stamping again

No, you can stay and work in the US as long as your I-94 is valid. If you leave at any time you can use your existing Visa (if not expired) and latest approval notice to return to the US.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Hi,
      Still I am in India, I didnt went to US. With the old petition I went for VISA Stamping. Stamping was done, then there was change in Client and work location. So I applied for Amendment.

Now I received my Amendment. Can I travel with the same VISA as this is just an Amendment for the existing VISA? Please advice

Comment

Yes, you can use the same Visa.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Thankyou very much for your quick reply and good news.

Comment

Do I need new I-94

When I was in India, my company filed H1B for me. In May, 2013, I came to US on a
            dependent visa and I got I-94 on arrival in US against the dependent visa.
            Early this month, I received H1 B approved petition without any I-94 as it was applied for consular service and not conversion of status

1. I am told that I need new I-94 against H1B. There are 2 ways to get it
            a) Travel to India and get H1 B stamped from India and re-enter US,
            b) File amendment from US. Please advice If its filed from US under
            premium processing, how much time will it take

Comment

Originally posted by cooldude23 View Post
              When I was in India, my company filed H1B for me. In May, 2013, I came to US on a
              dependent visa and I got I-94 on arrival in US against the dependent visa.
              Early this month, I received H1 B approved petition without any I-94 as it was applied for consular service and not conversion of status

1. I am told that I need new I-94 against H1B. There are 2 ways to get it
              a) Travel to India and get H1 B stamped from India and re-enter US,
              b) File amendment from US. Please advice If its filed from US under
              premium processing, how much time will it take
              Please Stop spamming the forum with same post again and again.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X