Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B Visa Stamping -Help

All,

I am working as a Manfacturing engineer since may 2010 and I got H1b Apporval in Sep 2010.and I am perment full time employee.I am Plaanning to go India for H1b Stamping in next month (Nov 2011).I finished my MS in Mechanical from USA.
    I Refer lot of forum and also find 221(g) quary form on net.Even I ask to my employer to provide those documents if consulat ask those docs.My Employer denided me to provide those documents.
    I am planning to go mumbai or delhi consulat.

Please suggest or help me,what I have to do in this case?
    Go for visa stamp or dont go fo visa stamp right now?
    If I go for visa stamp and Cosulat ask thos docs then what I can you in that case?

Please answer....

Thank You!!

Maybe the employer doesn't want to handover the confidential documents to you. In case of a 221g, they can directly send the documents to the consulate. Check with them if they can do that.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

H1b Visa help

Thank You for quick reply.

I aksed today to my employer about the all financial documents and they agreed to send direct the US consulate in india.

Can my employer directly summit the documents to US cosulate?
      Is there such a option availale for employee at interview time?

Please advise !!!!!

Thank you for Help!

Comment

This is how it works. You go with whatever documents you have. The VO may or may not ask for additional documents from your employer. If the VO didn't ask for additional documents, then you are good. If they need additional documents, then they will issue you a 221g and will ask you to mail/courier the documents. Your employer can then mail the documents directly to the consulate instead of sending it to you.

Originally posted by bkshah View Post
        Thank You for quick reply.

I aksed today to my employer about the all financial documents and they agreed to send direct the US consulate in india.

Can my employer directly summit the documents to US cosulate?
        Is there such a option availale for employee at interview time?

Please advise !!!!!

Thank you for Help!

Comment

Thank You very much for Help!!!!!

I have more doubts about H1 B Visa and DS 160 form.
          I am right now working in USA before I have F1 and Right now I got I 797 approval in last year in Oct. I am applying H1B for first time.

I have got an offer for a full time role with a product company in USA. My Company is multi millionaire manufacturing company. I have the offer letter with LCA,I-797, I-129,Copy of the letter to USCIS .
          After my request they will send below documents directly to US consulate if VO will ask below documents. If any body know, How much chance they will ask below private company documents? What else documents I need for visa Interview?
          1. Petitioner’s Income Tax Return for the last two tax years and financial statements.
          2. Petitioner’s employees of the job site listed. The list should show all employees’ names, their specific job titles, start and end dates, and their individual salaries and immigration status.
          3. State Unemployment Wage Reports, showing all wages paid to each employee in the state, for the past three quarters. (This should be the actual forms filed to the State authorities listing each employee and wages paid during the quarter.)
          4. A letter (on letterhead) from the personnel department at the U.S. job site stating that there is a vacancy for you.
          5. A detailed and specific description of the internal development project to which you will be assigned. Include a complete technical description of the project, employer, timeline, current status, number of employees assigned, worksite location, and marketing analysis for the final product.

Another Question about DS 160:
          In the DS 160 They asked ,Have any body ever file the immigration petition behalf of you? Yes or No if Yes then explain.
          In my case my Uncle (Father’s Brother) filed immigration petition for my father and add or as beneficiary name was me and my mother. My father pass away 2002 and that filed closed. So in that case what I Have to choose in DS 160?

Third one is I am from Gujarat India so I must select Mumbai Consulate or if some other consulate like Delhi show up on date Can I select Delhi?

Thank you Very Much for Great Help !!!!

Comment

I have got an offer for a full time role with a product company in USA. My Company is multi millionaire manufacturing company. I have the offer letter with LCA,I-797, I-129,Copy of the letter to USCIS .
            After my request they will send below documents directly to US consulate if VO will ask below documents. If any body know, How much chance they will ask below private company documents? What else documents I need for visa Interview?
            1. Petitioner’s Income Tax Return for the last two tax years and financial statements.
            2. Petitioner’s employees of the job site listed. The list should show all employees’ names, their specific job titles, start and end dates, and their individual salaries and immigration status.
            3. State Unemployment Wage Reports, showing all wages paid to each employee in the state, for the past three quarters. (This should be the actual forms filed to the State authorities listing each employee and wages paid during the quarter.)
            4. A letter (on letterhead) from the personnel department at the U.S. job site stating that there is a vacancy for you.
            5. A detailed and specific description of the internal development project to which you will be assigned. Include a complete technical description of the project, employer, timeline, current status, number of employees assigned, worksite location, and marketing analysis for the final product.
            >>> The documents that they check are case by case basis. No one can predict whether these documents will asked in your visa interview or not. It is impossible to give you the probability. You have to take the interview and find out for yourself.

Another Question about DS 160:
            In the DS 160 They asked ,Have any body ever file the immigration petition behalf of you? Yes or No if Yes then explain.
            In my case my Uncle (Father’s Brother) filed immigration petition for my father and add or as beneficiary name was me and my mother. My father pass away 2002 and that filed closed. So in that case what I Have to choose in DS 160?
            >>> If an immigration petition was filed, then answer YES and give appropriate reason.

Third one is I am from Gujarat India so I must select Mumbai Consulate or if some other consulate like Delhi show up on date Can I select Delhi?
            >>> You can attend the visa interview at any U.S consulate in India.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X