Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Stamping in other region

Hi,
    I am currently in USA and this is my 3rd extension. My I 140 is approved. Originally I am from Gujarat is it possible for me to get my stamping done in Chennai instead of Mumbai as the calendar for November disappears when I try to select dates. I need to book my tickets ASAP according to interview dates. I am looking for a date around 18th November.
    Thanks,
    Alkingon

No issues. As per the recent chnages, you can book the visa interview at any U.S consulate in India.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

thanks you for your reply. Any idea why Mumbai calendar disappears when I select November? Is it because dates not available for 18th or VFS have not opened date for November 18in Mumbai yet?

Comment

I have no idea. Either the dates are completely booked or the it hasn't been opened yet. Call the VFS helpdesk to get the correct information.

Originally posted by alkingson View Post
        thanks you for your reply. Any idea why Mumbai calendar disappears when I select November? Is it because dates not available for 18th or VFS have not opened date for November 18in Mumbai yet?
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

has anyone saw the dates for mumbai...

has anyone saw the dates for mumbai...

Comment

Mumbai consulate moving to a different location

Mumbai consulate moved to a new location and because of which the dates were not opened. It is opened up now.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X