Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Approved left to India in 2009 on personal problems, my chances of another H1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Approved left to India in 2009 on personal problems, my chances of another H1?

Hello everyone,

I have my H1B approved in 2009, i cam from India, a Desi consultancy has hired me and i came through them, During recession i lost my job or the consultant was not able to bear me anymore, i left to India even before my H1B expired.

Whats are my chances of coming back to US again? can i try to find another Desi consultancy and ask them to file H1B again?

The process is the same. Any employer who has a qualifying job can file a new H1B petition on your behalf. When that gets approved, you can get the visa stamped and enter U.S to work for that employer.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

To add to the above, consultants face extra scrutiny in their petitions and Visa applications these days. In general, it is difficult to obtain approval without having a project in hand. Also, paying for H1 is illegal. Consider all this before considering any job.
      This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X