Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documents to submit

Hi,

If we attend an interview at the hyderbad consulate, what all documents do we need to submit threedays prior to our appointment. And what documents do we need to carry with us on the day of interview. Also I have a 15 month old kid and can I take her with me to the interview. Please let me know.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Could some one please Reply

Hi, Can some who are seeing this post who know the answer please reply me. Some how the site admin never replies to any of my questions.

Comment

Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Before asking such basic questions, why don't you look around in this web site? All the information you are seeking is clearly given, as mentioned by servin143.
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the link , I verified and could not find anything in particular if I can take my child with me or not. It will be really help if I know this info.

Thanks

Comment

If the child is a U.S born, then you can take the child inside the consulate with the U.S passport as the proof. Check with VFS helpdesk before you do that.

If the child is a non U.S citizen, then you cannot take the child with you without scheduling a visa interview for the child.

Originally posted by Polasa123 View Post
            Hi,

Thanks for the link , I verified and could not find anything in particular if I can take my child with me or not. It will be really help if I know this info.

Thanks
            Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X