Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCIS mail on my 221g yellow case

Hi All,

Last year 2010 Oct, I attended visa interview for my h1b and received 221g yellow. Later it was sent to USCIS for revoke by US consulate hyd. But today I received mail from USICS as below....

" Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On October 20, 2011, we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations. "
    Now what does it means?. Anybody received such mail from USCIS. Will I have to face another visa interview?. How long it take from now roughly?.

Regards
    KSR

The email is generic for all cases. What it means is that they will be sending you a Notice of Action soon - either approving or denying your case.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X