H1B Stamping In Hyd India - URGNET W2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamping In Hyd India - URGNET W2

I came to US in 2007 with H4 visa later changed the status to H1 on the same year( 2007).
    No w2 on 2007, only 20K on W2 for the Year 2008, 80k on W2 for 2009 and 45K on W2 for the year 2010 .

Please help me if any body has this situation and what would be the possibility of H1B sccessful stamping in HYD.

Thanks

If you were paid less than the LCA, then that would reflect on your W2 and in such case the chances of a 221g are very high. The employer is suppose to pay you as per the LCA. If not, you should complain to DOL and make the employer pay to you. No one can predict whether your H1B visa will get approved or not. You need to have a lot of luck to get the visa issued without the VO looking into your W2s.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks Shervin. better I will not go for stamping. and what is the possibilitity after H1 221g, can I go for H4 visa stamping?

Comment

Yes.

Originally posted by vgudi View Post
        Thanks Shervin. better I will not go for stamping. and what is the possibilitity after H1 221g, can I go for H4 visa stamping?
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X