Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got 221g green slip-Marketing analysis for the final product

Hi

I have attended visa interview on oct 17th ,got 221g green slip.I got all the documents from the employer requested by the visa officer other than marketing analysis for the final product.

The green slip is checked with the following item:

A detailed and specific description of the internal development project to which you will be assigned.Include a complete technical description of the project,employer,timeline,current status,number of employees assigned,worksite location and , marketing analysis for the final product.

Can anyone tell me how important the marketing analysis document is?Because i got all the documents from my employer other than this.

Same query to me.. How did you respond?

How did you respond to the query? Im in same boat.

Originally posted by parthasarathy View Post
    Hi

I have attended visa interview on oct 17th ,got 221g green slip.I got all the documents from the employer requested by the visa officer other than marketing analysis for the final product.

The green slip is checked with the following item:

A detailed and specific description of the internal development project to which you will be assigned.Include a complete technical description of the project,employer,timeline,current status,number of employees assigned,worksite location and , marketing analysis for the final product.

Can anyone tell me how important the marketing analysis document is?Because i got all the documents from my employer other than this.

Comment

Working...
    X