Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent: Petetion # missing on hdfc receipt

Hello Experts,

My wife paid the MRV fees today at HDFC Bank but somehow she missed to write / print the Petetion #s on the receipt. What is the best way to correct it? She is planning to go to the HDFC Bank tomorrow again to get it corrected (basically correct the copy they have), but not sure if they have already sent the information to VFS. If they have sent the information I am planning to send an Email to VFS stating the receipt #s and the respective petetion #s.

Is there any additional step which I should take? Do VFS consider such requests? Is there anything to worry ? Is it a big miss / big deal?

I am a little skeptical and paranoid in such matters so getting it clarified.

Thanks,
    Rahul

I don't think there is any place to enter petition number on the HDFC receipt.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Even I thought so. All we need is the Passport # and name. Not sure if this is something new?

Comment

I got the scanned copy of the HDFC Receipts today, and the new HDFC receipts has a space to enter the Petetion # . However I checekd with VFS and HDFC Bank both, and they are saying its not mandatory.

Thanks,

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X