H1B Green Form 221(g) chennai consulate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Green Form 221(g) chennai consulate

I have attended the interview on 31-oct in chennai consulate and the VO gave me Green Form 221(g) asking to submit additional documents coz my I-129 and support letter contained my Previous client details. She said that my visa is approvable and asked me to submit the following documents along with the passport.

- Updated I-129 document
    - Letter from Employer to USCIS regarding client change

My employer is going to submit the required documents next week. How long it will take to get my Visa. Will there be any rejections at this stage?

No one can predict the time that will take for a 221g to get cleared. search and read the posts that discusses about 221g admin processing.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Is there any chances for rejection at this stage?

Comment

Possible, if USCIS is not convinced with the documents that were submitted.

Originally posted by sbabu123 View Post
        Thanks for the reply. Is there any chances for rejection at this stage?
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Got my Visa Stamped . Thanks for the support

Comment

Hi

I have a question here. Updated i-129 means new h1 b petition. did u apply for new h1 or u just amended ur petition. the reason why i am asking is i was also in the same situation. i have applied new h1 petition with new client details before my visa interview. i got my new h1 b approved 2 weeks prior to my visa appointment at chennai. now i am stuck with 221 g administrative processing. Congratulations.

Comment

Not a new h1 petiton. Ask your employer to amend new client details.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X