Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer while H4 221G Pending

Hi

I am in USA on H1 but my stamping is not yet done. My wife went to Inida and had her H4 stamping at Mumbai counsulate.
    She got 221(G) asking all financial docs from the emplyer(EVC Model). Now I am having Full time employer offer with US firm.
    So My question is
    1. When 221(G) is pending Can I change my employer and have H1 transer.
    I have not submitted any docs yet.
    2. In this case If I submit the docs and meanwhile its pending in admin processing can I have H1 Transfer.
    3 Can I schedule a new appointment with new H1 petition or I need to inform VFS first.

any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Yuo are allowed to change jobs anytime. Send the documenst from the new employer while responding back to 221g (including latest approval notice). Include a letter that clearly mention that you have changed the employer and you are attaching all the latest documents for the H4 stamping. Call VFS helpdesk to check what they have to say.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

H1B transfer while h4 221g pending ?

Hello Forgood,

I am in similar situation as yours. My H4 221g is pending but my husband wants to do a H1B transfer and move to a new company. But we fear that when we go for stamping for the new company , they may again give 221g based on old records. Did you reply to your H4 221g by giving new company documents? Has there been any update in your case. Did you get your visa yet?

Please help!

Thanks
      Timsy

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X