Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LCA Location/Client are changed. Can I travel ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCA Location/Client are changed. Can I travel ?

Hi ,

I recently got my H1 visa for a client at a location as per theaprpoved LCA.

- What if the client (in LCA) does not have work for me now and I have work with another client in diff. location. How to proceed
    and what docs needed during travel to US ?

- What if I work for two or three clients (in different locations/state) simultaneously? Visiting them every week
    alternatively? Do we need to have multiple LCA's or single LCA can have multiple clients' name and locations.

Thanks in advance.

- What if the client (in LCA) does not have work for me now and I have work with another client in diff. location. How to proceed
    and what docs needed during travel to US ?
    >>> A new LCA need to eb filed and and H1B amendment need to be filed basedon the approved LCA.

- What if I work for two or three clients (in different locations/state) simultaneously? Visiting them every week
    alternatively? Do we need to have multiple LCA's or single LCA can have multiple clients' name and locations.
    >>> Are you saying that you will continue to work in three different state in a month for the entire duration of your H1B period. You will need separate LCA for each state and the H1B petition (I-129) need to have this information. As of my knowledge, you can enter only two (Primary and secondary) work locations while filling form I-129. The taxes need to be deducted for each of the state that you will be working. It gets pretty complicated and practically impossible to maintain for the entire H1B duration. Consult a good immigraion attorney and a tax consultant.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X