H1B visa details *URGENT HELP NEEDED*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B visa details *URGENT HELP NEEDED*

My employer had applied for my H1B visa June 2011.
    It followed normal processing mode. I received LCA this october but by the time address of my onsite office got changed.
    Now my employer confirmed that they will upgrade it to Premium processing as I need to go to US urgently per critical requirement..
    I need to know below mentioned questions ASAP:

1. Can I cancel this visa and re-apply for new H1B premium processing this month of november,2011 as the LCA posted for old office address?

2. If I go ahead with the current H1B application and upgrade to premium then will it help in faster processing?

Please help.

Thanks

The employer need to amend the pending H1B petition. They will need to send the new LCA. They can upgrade the case to premium anytime.

Originally posted by jimmy11 View Post
    My employer had applied for my H1B visa June 2011.
    It followed normal processing mode. I received LCA this october but by the time address of my onsite office got changed.
    Now my employer confirmed that they will upgrade it to Premium processing as I need to go to US urgently per critical requirement..
    I need to know below mentioned questions ASAP:

1. Can I cancel this visa and re-apply for new H1B premium processing this month of november,2011 as the LCA posted for old office address?

2. If I go ahead with the current H1B application and upgrade to premium then will it help in faster processing?

Please help.

Thanks
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X