Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to hold two H1b Visa Stamping at the same time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to hold two H1b Visa Stamping at the same time?

From company A, I have got H1b Visa stamped in Oct’11. I have not yet travelled to US using that visa.
    Now, My current employer in india, company B, is ready to do H1b or L1A visa for me.
    If I go for H1b Visa or L1A Visa stamping from company B.

What will happen to my H1b visa from company A? Will it get cancelled?
    Can I hold two H1b visas at a same time? or
    Can I hold H1b and L1A visas at a same time?
    Will the visa officer reject my new H1b/L1A stamping from company B and Is there any possibility that my current H1b visa stamping from company A also gets cancelled?

krsrini;252014]From company A, I have got H1b Visa stamped in Oct’11. I have not yet travelled to US using that visa.
    Now, My current employer in india, company B, is ready to do H1b or L1A visa for me.
    If I go for H1b Visa or L1A Visa stamping from company B.

What will happen to my H1b visa from company A? Will it get cancelled?
    Either you can travel with company B approval notice & company A visa stamp or
    you can go for visa stamping for company B and company A's visa gets cancelled without prejudice and visa for Company B will be given based on the petition .

Can I hold two H1b visas at a same time?

No you can not or
    Yes for company A and com[pany B respectively Will the visa officer reject my new H1b/L1A stamping from company B and Is there any possibility that my current H1b visa stamping from company A also gets cancelled

Comment

Thanks for the reply parki.

Having one more doubt....

if i travel US with Company B Approval notice and Company A Visa Stam, will they question me why didnt i got for stamping with the Company B Approval notice?

Comment

You cannot. They will allow only one work visa to be valid at any given time. If you appear for L1, your existing H1B will be cancelled.

Originally posted by krsrini View Post
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

No.

Originally posted by krsrini View Post
          if i travel US with Company B Approval notice and Company A Visa Stam, will they question me why didnt i got for stamping with the Company B Approval notice?
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X