X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B visa stamping in Mumbai.

Hi,

I have a few questions.
    I live in USA and will be going to mumbai for h1 stamping. I have a approved H1 petition.

My sponsor employer is a local company with around 70 employees , with me being their first H1 employee.

Would there be any issue with it?

Also I am not able to see any dates available in Mumbai. Does anyone else see anything different?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Poonam.

Looks like the dates for Mumbai for Dec are not open yet. I am sailing on the same boat, waiting for Mumbai Dates to Open.

Keep looking in the next week, we might get something hopefully....

Good Luck

Comment

hey Poonam

The consulate is closed uptill 21st november!!..so u have to wait untill then...and mine was the same..case...i mean..travelled to india in last week of october and i had my visa int on 1st nov
      My Employee is US based company with around 20 employee on site and another 70 employee off shore..so..the VO was not very convinced and he gave me a blue form 221 (g)..indicating to submit some extra documents to the consulate. No 2nd round of interview required..I had them all already with me..but he did not entertain...now..i have to wait uptill 21st nov..as the consulate is closed..
      I had my travel plans back to US on 1st Dec..guess i need to postpone..coz..it mite 2 to 3 weeks to process..

Well..if u r plain lucky..ur visa mite get stamped!!

Good luck to u

Comment

I too keep on checking it everyday.. No LUCK!

Comment

Had my visa interview on the 20th, gave me blue 221(g) form. Submitted the requested documents next day itself. However, its been past 20 days and I haven't heard back anything. Had to get my tickets cancelled and would need to wait forever, hoping that I hear soon. This is the location move week which gives them only 3 days next week, as they would be closing again for thanksgiving.

Any idea what the difference is when they give these 221(g) forms indicating administrative processing versus 221(g) form with a number on top?

Thanks,
          AM!

Comment

Arun,
            I would suggest you submit a new thread with your query, since the subject is misleading people with 221 (g) experience might not even look into this thread.

Good Luck bro...

Comment

Finally see some dates opening for mumbai consulate. Right now they have opened the dates till nov 30th. Nothing yet for december

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X