Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help for H1B visa interview documents

Hi every one:

My situation is: I immigrated to Canada 4 months ago, I did not work in these last 4 months, before I came to Canada, I worked for 6 years. my employer has successfully applied H1B for me, I have booked an appointment for visa interview in 10 days.

Currently I am preparing documents for the visa interview, my questions are:

1. in my case, because I do not work at the moment, do I need to prepare Pay slips and tax documents, or prepare Pay slips and tax documents of previous job?

2. what means "A current letter of employment showing date hired, salary and position" ?

3. do I need to prepare: • Property deeds • Monthly bank statements • Proof of sufficient funds to cover all expenses while in US ?

Thank you!

Tao

1. in my case, because I do not work at the moment, do I need to prepare Pay slips and tax documents, or prepare Pay slips and tax documents of previous job?
    >>> Yes, advisable to have the previous tax returns during the visa interview.

2. what means "A current letter of employment showing date hired, salary and position" ?
    >>> You need to get this letter from the H1B sponsor.

3. do I need to prepare: • Property deeds • Monthly bank statements • Proof of sufficient funds to cover all expenses while in US ?
    >>> Not required.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X