Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1 status online.

Hi,

I have been checking the status update for my h1b application number on https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard/CaseStatus.do, but i get the following / below message and never seen a status change for my application, until now. I got my application number and receipt during July, but no change in status.

"Your case can not be found at this time in My Case Status. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283."

Therefore, I tried following up with my employer's attorney, but no response from USCIS. Also my employer says not to worry about this, though it started concerning me a lot now a days.

Also I called up the above number several, but this goes to the automated response and the system tells this is not a valid application number.

I have research other threads a little similar for GC / K3 visas where people got the approval directly. Not sure if I should wait further ? What are the alternative I have presently ?

Some please provide some suggestions how to go about it.

Thanks in advance, Deep.

If you have the original receipt notice in hand, then you need not worry about it. The online case tracking system is not always up to date. If you are really worried, then the only option is to check with USCIS or upgrade the case to premium and get the result within 15 days.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Server down?

Is it only me or is the Case update server https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard.do down?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X