Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 to H1 (2 petitions)

Hi

I am on L1A Blanket from Company A and have applied for H1 thru company B just a week before and it would be a COS. I had to compromise on lot of things to get H1 status but now I have got a good offer from Company C. Can I apply for another L1 to H1 tranfer through company C while the otherone is under processing.

Yes. But of Company B's petition gets approved first as a COS then you should immediately quite working for the L1 employer and start working for Company B. If Company C's petition gets approved later (with a new I-94), then you can quit company B and join Company C. If Company C's petition gets approved first (With anew I-94) then you can start working for Company C as of the H1B effective date and ignore whatever happens to Company B's petition.

Originally posted by kganesh View Post
    Hi

I am on L1A Blanket from Company A and have applied for H1 thru company B just a week before and it would be a COS. I had to compromise on lot of things to get H1 status but now I have got a good offer from Company C. Can I apply for another L1 to H1 tranfer through company C while the otherone is under processing.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X