Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query regarding Visa Appointment

Hello,
    I have a couple of qs regarding the Visa Appointment.

a) Can I cancel and reschedule the appointment just in case?

b) If the answer to a) is yes then can I Cancel the appointment from lets say "Delhi" and reschedule at Mumbai in case required.

Here is the problem. I will prefer to go to Mumbai, but Mumbai dates are not open (looking for 12/12). I am thinking that may be I will take appointment for "Kolkotta" and cancel if I get one in Mumbai later.

Can I do that?

>>> Yes.
    https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/u...pointment.html

b) If the answer to a) is yes then can I Cancel the appointment from lets say "Delhi" and reschedule at Mumbai in case required.
    >>> Yes.

Here is the problem. I will prefer to go to Mumbai, but Mumbai dates are not open (looking for 12/12). I am thinking that may be I will take appointment for "Kolkotta" and cancel if I get one in Mumbai later.
    >>> You cannot book two visa appointments at the same time. You need to cancel the existing appointment before you can take a new one.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks sherwin

Thanks Sherwin
      >>> Yes.
      https://www.immihelp.com/cancel-us-v...ment-in-india/

>>> Yes.

>>> You cannot book two visa appointments at the same time. You need to cancel the existing appointment before you can take a new one.

I got that: However is there a limit of number of cancellations /reschedulings? I heard its allowed 3 times max. Well I dont intend to do that but just wanted to know just incase

Comment

However is there a limit of number of cancellations /reschedulings? I heard its allowed 3 times max. Well I dont intend to do that but just wanted to know just incase
        >>> Did you check the link that I have provided in my previous reply?

Comment

Sorry boss , but the link you provided was taking me to the Immihelp home page. I somehow managed to get the information though.

Thanks for all your help.

Comment

The link in my original response will take you to the right page. Only the one in your response is taking to the immihelp home page. Check it again
            https://www.immihelp.com/cancel-us-v...ment-in-india/

Originally posted by ThePoster View Post
            Sorry boss , but the link you provided was taking me to the Immihelp home page. I somehow managed to get the information though.

Thanks for all your help.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X